The Festool TS 55 Circular Saw is "the best plunge-cut saw Festool have ever built"
The TS 55 plunge saw ensures accurate cutting, with the convenience of a guide rail, and is specifically built to stand the test of time.
The electronics and mechanics of the Festool TS 55 Circular Saw are designed for the lowest possible wear: with intelligent electronics and stable magnesium die-cast construction, the TS 55 has an exceptionally long life span. The alloyed material and rib construction make the magnesium die-cast plate incredibly strong and stable.
With the Festool TS 55 Circular Saw's built-in depth stop, you choose the depth of your cut - right down to the millimetre - which is particularly useful for demanding work, such as repairing parquet flooring.
Features and Benefits:
- Maximum flexibility thanks to flat housing for minimum wall distance
- Even more precise thanks to angle setting with snap-in points and indentation (-1° and/or 47°)
- Guide wedge for safer work and simple positioning in existing joint
- Good view of scribe line and saw blade thanks to the new flush and moveable viewing window
- Improved dust extraction thanks to the new shape of the extraction duct
- Simpler operation with the double cutting depth scale (with/without guide rail)
- More benefits: splinterguard, FastFix, play adjustment without the need for tools, quick brake, etc.
- Precise circular in materials up to 55 mm thick
- Cutting interior doors to length using guide rail and circular saw
- Manufacturing expansion joints in parquet flooring and false joints
- Cutting chipboard to size
- Cutting and processing plasterboard
Power consumption: 1200W
Idle engine speed: 2000-5200 min-1
Saw blade diameter: 160mm
Inclination: -1 / +47 °
Cutting depth: 0-55mm
Cutting depth at 45 degrees: 0-43mm
Cutting depth at 45°/90°: 0-43/0-55mm
Connection Ø d/e: 27/36mm
Weight: 4.5 kg