The Festool Eccentric Sander ETS 125 is a compact orbital hand sander designed to stand the test of time and provide accurate, effective sanding.
Characterised by a company design, with a weight of just 1.2kg, the Festool Eccentric Sander ETS 125 uses state-of-the-art MMC control electronics that guarantee up to 25% greater removal capacity at constant powerful speed.
With an integrated long-life collection bag to ensure dust free work, the Festool Eccentric Sander ETS 125 uses cutting edge technology in combination with an ergonomic design to make a palm-sander that is reliable, accurate and effective.
Features & Benefits:
- Antistatic function: prevents static charge accumulating while working
- Fast material removal by the adjustable MMC electronics
- Low weight, ergonomic shape with Festool's SoftGrip technology for comfortable working, even overhead
- Individual sanding pads available in a range of hardnesses and an abrasive system that is adapted to the tools, pads and extraction
- Low weight: 1.2kg
- Long life dust collection bag, which can be emptied and reused, made from extra-durable non-woven polyester
- Integrated bayonet fitting for quickly and reliably connecting to CLEANTEC dust extraction tools
- Power Consumption: 250W
- Eccentric motion speed: 6000-1200 per min
- Sanding stroke: 2mm
- Interchangeable sanding pad diameter: 125mm
- Dust extraction connection diameter: 27mm
- Weight: 1.2kg
- Drive type: mains