Wakol MS 330 Silane Primer is a single-component MS-primer and damp proof membrane for priming:
- absorbent and non-absorbent subfloors
- magnesia and stone-wood screeds, tiles, terrazzo, mastic asphalt screeds, adhesive residue
- solidifying abraded or sanded screed edges
- blocking excessive residual moisture (up to max 5CM% / 95%CRH in cement screed)
- blocking excessive residual moisture (up to max 3CM% / 85%CRH in cement screed with underfloor heating)
- blocking excessive residual moisture (up to max 7 weight % / 95KRL in concrete under approved Wakol MS parquet adhesives)
Always refer to the Wakol MS 330 technical data sheet for application guidance and further details.
Available in 5kg or 10kg.
|Coverage||80-250g per square metre, depending on application method
|Drying Time||approximately 60 minutes
Subfloors must be pre-treated and thoroughly vacuum-cleaned according to the manufacturer's specifications. Usage of Wakol MS 330 as a damp proof membrane can only be done on permanently moisture-proof subfloors for the purposes of blocking capillary moisture.
The Wakol MS 330 does not replace structural waterproofing.
It is vital to follow the manufacturer's application instructions on the container to ensure effective use of the product. Please refer to the Wakol MS 330 technical data sheet for details.
Application using a primer roller or short-haired velour roller is recommended when using Wakol MS 330 as a silane primer.
Application using a notched trowel is recommended when using Wakol MS 330 as a residual moisture barrier.
Full technical information can be found here and should be followed at all times.